Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY NEW TOOTHBRUSH

This is a new toothbrush given to me by my wife. She was looking at my toothbrush and she noticed that it needs a replacement. This new toothbrush has a tongue cleaner. Unlike my old one, it has nothing like this. I did not open this yet because I also bought one for myself. I would use this after the one that I bought needs to be replace and this will be my spare.

Brushing our teeth is very important. We need to brush our teeth every after meals. By this, we protect our teeth against tooth decay and other gum problems. People who rarely brush their teeth have a bad breath and I don't like to have like that. I always brush my teeth and visit my dentist every two months for dental check up. We should protect our teeth and brushing is the best way to protect it.

No comments: