Friday, February 20, 2009

GARBAGE SEGREGATION

I observed that the garbage outside our house is now piling fast and it needs to be acted immediately. I will be integrating the garbage segregation system to make the garbage controlable. By this, I will be able to make the backyard clean and garbage controled. I will segregate the garbage in two categories, the biodegradable and a non-biodegradable. Biodegradable garbage are those garbage that can be rotten by natural process. Non-biodegradable garbage are those garbage that cannot be rotten in a natural matter. Garbage segregation is the best solution for the garbage. I will also practice the recycling system. Cans and plastic bottles and other metal objects will be sold to the junk shop while others that can still be use will kept. I am very worried about the garbage and I don't want to burn these things for it can destroy ou Ozone layer. I hope that I can keep this up for a long time until there can be more effective garbage control that I can think of right now.

No comments: