Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY DREAM GADGET

Yesterday I got a message from my brother that our saving invest has already released the annual dividends. Having that information, I was so happy about it. I immediate checked my card and saw the figures as dividends. By this, I will be able buy my favorite gadget, iPods.

Ever since the product was launched, I was dreaming and hoping to have one. Now that I the dividends are in my bank, I will be able to buy the gadget that a long wanted. I am thinking of buying the iPod touch because it is the the latest of the mp3 and mp4 in the market today. I am also considering buying the iPod classic, colored black because I like the style of it. But I also need a phone, I bought the Apple iphone since it has all the things that I wanted. I always hop online and I always choose www.shopwiki.com whenever I shop online. It is fast and prices are very competitive.

No comments: