Sunday, March 22, 2009

MR. PLUMBER I AM

I have a new job right now, I am a plumber. This morning, I was awaken by the sound of water from the backyard. I thought that faucet was open and water was wasted but it was more than that. There was a leak. Not just a small leak but a big one. Rust has taken it toll and the pipe was eaten by the rust causing the water to leak. I was told that there was a nearby plumber in the village and he must come immediately to fix the matter before it gets out of hand. As I looked at the pipe, I know that it was easy to do and if I call the plumber I have to pay huge amount for the service. That's why I took matters at my own hands. I did the plumbing work. I checked the tool box and found all the things that I am needing for the job. After 30 minutes, the leaking was fix. I am glad I trusted my instincts and did the job. I save a lot and I learned plumbing immediately.

No comments: