Monday, March 23, 2009

ATTENDANCE CHECK

This morning, I noticed there was a discrepancy in my pay slip. I talked to the person in-charge in the main office but still unresolved. I am asking why I have a leave when in fact I never had it. According to the in charge, it was for last year's over used on my vacation leave. They had to take it back since I was paid when I have no longer leaves available. I checked my files and noticed that aside from the first, there was another leave registered and that I could not understand. I have to wait for the final list control from the main office. it is like a breakdown of all the leaves that I made for last year. I just hope that this will be cleared immediately.

1 comment:

Nancy Janiola said...

hayzz..trabaho nako na sa una da. mag monitor sa mga attendance,hehe.

hope ma settle na imong issue soon :)