Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MY OFFICE WORK STATION

This is my personal computer station. I am just making a good name out of it. This is where all my blogging works are done. This computer is inside my room. I don't have any security or password to protect my unit against unauthorized access. It is because I am the only person and my wife who use this computer station.

Before I started blogging, this desktop computer was already with me. I bought this for my gaming activities and not really for blogging. When my friend introduced me to blogging, i immediately deleted all the games that were installed in my desktop computer. It is because I want to focus in my blogging activity and my earnings in blogging.

Blogging really changed my life. I was able to travel abroad because of blogging. It is also my way to get acquaintances with people around the world just by blogging. I have so many friends and is still growing each day. Linking is very important in blogging. It is where you build and make yourself availble in every social networking services in the internet.

No comments: