Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MY FIRST TIME INSIDE PEOPLES PARK


I guess I am the last one to make a post of the park since it was opened last year. But I guess it is better to be late than never at all. I would describe the park as a place where people can talk and meet new friends. The location where the park is situated used to be PTA grounds. It was the sports complex before but since it was burned in the 70's, the grounds was never develop. It was just recently when the present mayor, Rody Duterte decided to make a park in the city. It was patterned just like New York.


The trees at the back of me are pine trees. It was planted for the purpose of making the park cold and windy since pine trees are like air conditioners, the natural way. The park is open to all. No entrance fees. The Peoples park has a strict policy about liquors and smoking paraphernalia. The Peoples Park is just one of the proud achievements of the present mayor.

No comments: