Saturday, July 26, 2008

NEW LIGHT FIXTURES


I never imagine myself to be an interior designer until now. Last month I decided to move out of our ancestral house to start my own life. Luckily I was able to acquire a simple property that I am proud to say is mine. The house used to be owned by my cousin who works in a hospital in another city. Instead of selling it to someone he doesn’t knew, he decided to sell the property to me. After I paid the amount we agreed upon, I immediately moved in, very excited.

The house is still in good condition and well maintained. But I have to change some light fixtures because I want it to look elegant. I acquired some very elegant-looking chandeliers for the living room area. I also bought some additional home lighting so that all places of the house will be well lighted. I don’t want to see some dark places that is why additional lights is in my agenda. With my electrical background, I did find any problem installing all the lighting fixtures that I bought.

After installing every lighting fixture, I am proud to say my home is a work of art. I bought the lights at Farrays.com where you can find all the types of lighting fixture you want. For more information about the lighting fixtures, visit www.farrays.com now.

No comments: