Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DRIVING UNDER ZERO VISIBILITY


I am not an experienced driver. That is an imperative statement coming from me. This morning I was driving under zero visibility. It was due to the heavy pour of rain that made me blind as I drive my car going to my office.

The experience was very difficult and dangerous. I would not suggest to new drivers out there to follow what I did. Aside from the rain, adding injury to my driving sights was the fog inside my windshield. My air conditioning unit of my car needs to be repaired. According to the mechanic, the car might has run out of freon. It has to be refilled immediately.

I would suggest to all new drivers out there never drive your car under zero visibility. Accidents happen any time when we least expect and when we get too careless about the condition.

No comments: