Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BASKETBALL IS A GOOD FORM OF EXERCISE AND A GOOD WAY TO DEVELOP CAMARADERIE

I arrived late this evening in my home because I had a basketball game with my officemates where I am presently connected. Playing basketball is really not my ideal sport. In high school, I used to be a varsity of our schools volleyball team. In fact, I was one of the members of the team when We bagged the first runner up of the Davao Association of Colleges and Schools (DACS). I played basketball before but not as rigid right now. Every week, we make it sure that we play basketball. Our greatest foes are the security department of our company. Its a friendly game and so far, nobody yet has been hurt in our game. Playing basketball entails great body strength and mind analysis of the game. Every point counts and each player has its own role to portray and teamwork must always be present. We organized a friendly game with our guards. it was a best of 5 series and we won that series. I guess I should practice a lot, especially in shooting to ball to the ring. Basketball is very good exercise and as well as a good way to develop camaraderie among employees in our company.

No comments: