Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PERFECT GIFT FOR OUR EXCHANGE GIFT

Me and my co-employees decided to have an exchange gift every month until Christmas. I know it is very early but it is really a good idea to have an exchange gift every month. Immediately after the exchange of gifts, we would draw names again for another set for the following month.

Last month, I gave a gift for Jun. This time I have to select a clothing for girls because my gift will be given to a girl. I am thinking of giving Scarves because girls love to wear this thing on them. aside from that, I am also thinking of Casual Clothing For Girls since the party will be on a Wednesday, it will be casual wear for them. I am also contemplating on giving two Sweaters.

Finally i was able to acquire the gift that I will be giving. It is one of those Girls Shorts that I was looking for. It a Volgom Geo Mess kind of shorts. I think I was able to acquire the perfect gift for our this month's exchange gift. Every time I shop, I always shop online. It is because shopping for items is fast and convenient on my part. I don't have to leave my house and I dont like to squeeze my way into a crowded mall selling area. I shop at ShopWiki, every thing is here and available for sale.

No comments: